Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Stable phase

Promises never fulfilled. Ya. I promised myself I would blog more often. But it didn't happen. Anyway, I promise..errr...no ...I guarantee that I shall blog regularly.

Back to square one, back to where I was on June 10th. The only thing is am more hopeful this time. Hey but that is only regarding my career. Personally, a lot of changes have been made. All for the good. Made much cooler friends. Few old, many new. All seem to be genuine. Its surprising how you can distinguish fake from genuine the moment you see something genuine.

Today something happened, someone told me something that made me feel real good. This was how the conversation went on --

SOMEONE : You look real scary. Whats with that display pic of yours ??
ME : I thought I look cool. I Don't ??
SOMEONE : NO. You look like a "wanted terrorist" !!
ME : You are not the first person saying that. Anyway, you want me to change it ??
SOMEONE : Ahan. Chill if you are doing it only for me. Not needed
ME: I will change it soon.
SOMEONE : I never knew terrorists look cute :P .

Strange conversation isn't it ??? And you must be wondering if I've gone crazy by posting crazy things. Nope. It really felt nice when she said the last sentence . It seriously did :) .

See you soon again.

1 comment:

Roxtar said...

I first thought u were very calm n innocent but u r a big flirt :) Good job dude n congrats cute terrorist :)