Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Life at Amazon



Monday Morning...The city was in a slumber mood recovering from the shocking death of YSR. But that didn't dampen my excitement. Because, It was my first job and at an MNC like Amazon.com. Felt Nice. Happy.

The first day of training was an awesome experience. Everything was amazing about amazon. But then the all important question - Is this the right place ? The answer was Yes, but for 3 months only. My dream lies seven seas away from here. And to keep it short, its called the United States Of America. Three months to go. Well then why did I join Amazon ? I don't know. Maybe this was bound to happen. Today was my third day and I do not regret joining it.

Eventually I and Rakesh both got placed, but the only disappointing thing is that he will have to work in night shifts and me in the mornings ! How I wish I had him as company. Nevertheless , time to meet new people.

Certain people I miss having beside me at Amazon -- Nikhil, Anil, Ravi, Rohit Venkat. You know what guys ??? I still prefer waiting for the Vignan Vidyalayam Bus than waiting for my cab at 7:15 in the morning. There is not one moment where I don't miss you guys :( . You guys are priceless. And ya.. the cab doesn't stop for fuel in the evenings . [:p] :(

2 comments:

PronZe said...

Dude! Mistake no. 1! NEVER, i repeat, NEVER promise that ur gonna be blogging more often :P Trust me, ive said this abt 5-7 times on my blog. I doesn work that way. Anyway! Cheers!

P.S.: Ur prev blog was sept 9th, and today is two months past :P

Karthik Parimal said...

lesson learnt brother.... :p ... I guarantee now :P